Look no further. You ask; we provide. There are A LOT of platforms, sites, and resources that have a bucket load of images you can use in your ads. Here is easy access to 20 of them we have used to make thousands of professional successful ads!
In saying this, it is important to first note that you have to make sure that the images you use are royalty free or licensed as ‘creative commons public domain’. If you use images that are not licensed as creative commons or you have not purchased the right to use them in your ad, you’re breaking the law.
However, there’s no need to worry if you use the following websites. And guess what? THEY’RE FREE! 🙌
- Canva: www.canva.com
- Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/
- StockSnap: https://stocksnap.io/
- Pexels: https://www.pexels.com/
- PicJumbo: http://picjumbo.com/
- FreeStocks: https://freestocks.org/
- Styled Stock: https://styledstock.co/
- Gratisography: https://gratisography.com/
- Shopify Burst: https://burst.shopify.com/
- Picography: https://picography.co/
- Foca: https://focastock.com/
- Skitter Photo: http://skitterphoto.com/
- Jay Mantri: http://jaymantri.com/
- ISO Republic: https://isorepublic.com/
- Death To The Stock Photo: https://deathtothestockphoto.com/
- Reshot: https://www.reshot.com/
- Negative Space: https://negativespace.co/
- Pic Jumbo: https://picjumbo.com/
- Instastock: http://www.instastock.co/
- Pixabay: https://pixabay.com/
Now that you’ve got your images, how will you present them? Text or no text? What’s a catchy headline to put on your graphic to grab your audience’s attention? Ask us for assistance!
Want growth with digital marketing?
Contact RESULTS AGENCY on 1300 001 381